Very pretty. I am going to buy a fisheye lens for my husband's camera...next purchase after one that he actually needs (which I have offered to buy as a Christmas present) . I get to use the fisheye. I am excited as I have never taken photos with a fisheye.
Here? Rain today. More rain. Well...still raining now...I want snow...give me SNOW! Your photo is very cool, did I mention I want SNOW?? Man, I'm bummed...
14 comments:
Hmmm, we just got a snow shower here but now the sun is out.
♥Pam
Your trees are all bendy!
Very pretty. I am going to buy a fisheye lens for my husband's camera...next purchase after one that he actually needs (which I have offered to buy as a Christmas present) . I get to use the fisheye. I am excited as I have never taken photos with a fisheye.
I'm really liking the pics you've taken with this lens Leesa! very cool effect. Stacie
Maaaaaan, you got snow already!...Where did I put that suitcase?
Here? Rain today. More rain. Well...still raining now...I want snow...give me SNOW! Your photo is very cool, did I mention I want SNOW?? Man, I'm bummed...
*Shoving I.S. out of the way...*
Gawd, I love your new lens.
M~
Hey! She pushed me.....
By the way, you may want to take that lens back, it is kinda buldgie on the ends. Is it broke, do yeah think?
LOL
REALLY cool pic!! love the snow! It's pretty but you can keep the cold. I think you sent too much of it down south anyway!
Excellent use of that new lens, Leesa! It's a gorgeous picture! Can't wait to see more fisheyes ;~)
Awesome photo.... still giggling at the bendy comment.
I can't believe people are complaining about wanting snow... sheeeesh
snowing again here.
Have a good day!
I LOVE this one! One of my favorites.
My hubs is so jealous of your new lens. It's the one he wanted for my new camera that keeps ending up in his hands. :)
Oh... that would make a great Christmas card. :)
~S
Post a Comment