Tuesday, November 7

Draggin'













I feel like this today.

I finally fell asleep around 4:30am, just to be awoken by Sinclair at 8:00am. Seems she's decided that talking in my ear is an acceptable alarm clock. How do you get mad at something so cute?

The rains have not stopped and the winds have been crazy. It was actually warm enough (50's) to open the windows and listen to the wind and rains. I like that :)
I love to hear the rain hit the roof. You can't hear it inside though, so as I sit here the windows are open. A little chilly, but that's what comfy flannels and blankets are for right? Ya gotta love big ol' flannel pj's and sleeping cats everywhere. And yes, I still have feathers everywhere. And no.. I don't care :)

I ordered a fisheye lens today. I truly can't wait for this to get here. You might get bombarded by new photos next week. I had the hubs leave me the BIG truck this two weeks so I could go on a photo safari, but it has rained everyday :( I rarely get this truck...and of course I don't even get to enjoy it.

I found out the next big veterinary conference is in Maui in April. Yes, I think I need to go there. Don't you?
Yes, I knew you'd agree.

Ellen... Pam? Available in April?? :P

8 comments:

Shephard said...

Maui... oh, I agree. Go. Ever been?
I'll send you tons of info when I get back. :)

~S

Marianna said...

Maui??? OMG do you need someone to carry your luggage?!

Sinclair pics, please! It's been a while.

:)

Risk of sounding dumb ~ what's a fisheye lens?

M~

Redhead Editor said...

Ok, I'm up for it again. No offense Pam, let's fly this time. OK? Sorry, can't do Maui. I burn. So Montana will have to do. I've already started packing!

Unknown said...

Right now, it's about 1am, if you are still up. It's only 9am... send me an email.

Leesa said...

Shephard--I've never been..can't wait for your report :)
*
Chickie--I'll send pics :)
*
Red--you're ready for this group again so soon?
*
Terry--sending one now :)

Laura said...

Hehe...I love the sound of the rain and the wind, too. And you could not be more correct-that IS what flannel jammies and blankets are for!!

And Maui?? Holy cow think of the photo ops!!!
~L.

Haleigh Anne said...

Oooo Maui. Sounds nice.

I can't wait to see pics with the fisheye lens. :O)

Unknown said...

Do you have an extra suitcase I can hide in to go with.....