LOL... Well, besides the fact that what I saw was a skinny person dying, nay screaming, to get out of that body and possibly some issues with gender identity...he kinda moved like a female dancer rather than a male dancer....I'm just sayin', I want to know why someone felt it was necessary to blur the man's nipples when his shirt was off and who did it...him or the hosting site or who??? ♥Pam
8 comments:
That is wrong on so many levels.
M~
Hubby has been gone to long girl.
I was just waiting for him to lose his pants....Not pretty!
Your up early.
Chickie, it's not wrong, it is freakin' hillarious!
LOL...
Well, besides the fact that what I saw was a skinny person dying, nay screaming, to get out of that body and possibly some issues with gender identity...he kinda moved like a female dancer rather than a male dancer....I'm just sayin', I want to know why someone felt it was necessary to blur the man's nipples when his shirt was off and who did it...him or the hosting site or who???
♥Pam
I couldn't bring that link up here at work... I'll have to try it at home :)
Ummmm....
Well.. he had good rhythm. lol And clearly he's not ashamed, so good for him!
I've seen plenty of fantastic male dancers, gay and straight, who do those same dance moves; it just looks a little different on a Big Guy. lol
~S
That song brings me back...
Post a Comment