Monday, November 27

First In Line
















So, I'm being lazy this morning. Well not lazy-lazy, but blogger lazy. Blogger won't let me in for some reason. I have many photos to post, just haven't started yet.

The wildlife are all over the place today. With all the snow on the ground, I guess they really want my food now. Shocker.
The Grossbeaks came back yesterday too:)

I took a drive yesterday and took many photos, just need to get them posted. I think you'll like. We must have gotten another 4 inches of snow last night, and the sun is out today, so everything is so pretty and bright. I've been out with the camera, of course.

I'll be back :)

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Success! Looking forward to everything!

Osbasso said...

Hey--whatever happened to the one with the burn/whatever in its side?

Shephard said...

All that snow reminds me of being in college... similar wildernessy feeling. :) Can't wait to see your pix.

~S

Shephard said...

Yay, it's Christmas on Leesa's blog!
Love the banner. :)
~S

Nature Girl said...

I LOVE Deer season Ala Leesa style! Can't wait to see more!
Stacie

Marianna said...

So everyone's coming back, looking for food, eh? That's cool! I hope you can hand feed some deer!

:)
M~