Wednesday, November 15

Cookie Crisis

It was just a matter of time...






























*Click em' to big em'

12 comments:

LarryLilly said...

My oldest son grew up on Sesame Street when it first came on in the early 70's. He called Ocsar the Groutch, emphasis on reversing the "c" and the "s" in Oc-sar.

He liked Sesame Street better than the Electric Company. I see the Electric Company as something that the Faux Network would put out, steroids and little else.

Shephard said...

Me lughed out loud.
~S

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I read somewhere where they're going to make Cookie Monster eat healthier food.

What the hell could be healthier than chocolate chip cookies for a Cookie Monster, I ask you??!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm shocked and saddened at this news about Cookie.

Nature Girl said...

I don't care who y'are, that's funny right thar!

Stacie

Anonymous said...

only a matter of time.... before all the character of "old" are outted and victims of the tabloids

Rick said...

Yeah, well, we all knew Big Bird was a pecker.

Wendy said...

OMG!! LOL! I had NO idea Elmo was into internet porn!! LOL!

Marianna said...

I MUST get a subscription to this! LOL

Leave it to Ms Piggy to make false accusations.

M~

Anonymous said...

Wow.

I never saw that one coming.

Anonymous said...

No wonder Elmoe wanted all of these little kiddies to tickle him!!! Glad I never got my little girl one of those!

Unknown said...

LOL....that there is funny...
♥Pam