Monday, November 27

Memory Game

I stole this from Biscuit :) Looks kinda fun.

WITHOUT going into my archives.... Can you answer these questions?

What is my middle name?
How tall am I?
What kind of car do I drive?
Am I left-handed or right-handed?
Where did I go to school?
What am I afraid of?
Do I smoke?
Do I drink?
Do I have any siblings? How many?
What state was I born in?
What year?
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas.
How many piercings do I have?
Am I shy or outgoing?
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
What’s my favorite color?
Name something I love?
Name a talent I have?
What kind of shoes do I wear?
Do I have any pets?
What is my worst habit?
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring?

Maybe I'll even give a prize :)

Have fun!

17 comments:

Im A Foto Nut said...

I'll do my best...

What is my middle name? ?
How tall am I? 5,2
What kind of car do I drive? A Big Ass Truck.
Am I left-handed or right-handed? Right
Where did I go to school? Texas
What am I afraid of? Being alone
Do I smoke? Nope
Do I drink? well, yeah Hienies
Do I have any siblings? Yep How many? 1Sister
What state was I born in? Texas
What year? 1970??
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. Calie?
How many piercings do I have? I don't think that is any of my business, LOL but I will say 2 one in each ear.
Am I shy or outgoing? Shy
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? That depends....
What’s my favorite color? Red
Name something I love? Animals
Name a talent I have? Photography
What kind of shoes do I wear? boots
Do I have any pets? wll yeah, dogs cats, horses, birds? deer bear LOL
What is my worst habit? ??
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? your 5D baby! and a laptop for downloads to flickr and your blog

Marianna said...

Ok, I'm gonna try & I'm not looking at I.S.'s comments:

What is my middle name? Marie
How tall am I? 5'2"
What kind of car do I drive? Dodge Truck
Am I left-handed or right-handed? Right
Where did I go to school? Texas
What am I afraid of? Being alone
Do I smoke? No
Do I drink? Heiney's
Do I have any siblings? How many? 1 crazy sistah
What state was I born in? Texas
What year? 1969
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. Michigan
How many piercings do I have? 2
Am I shy or outgoing? shy
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? follows the rules
What’s my favorite color? black
Name something I love? cats
Name a talent I have? photography
What kind of shoes do I wear? Uggs
Do I have any pets? Uh. Yeah.
What is my worst habit? you're perfect. you have none. BWHAHAHAHA
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? laptop & a camera

M~

Marianna said...

John's smoking crack.

:P
M~

Osbasso said...

Marie
5'5"
Chevy(?)SUV
Right
Somewhere in TX
Bear sounds in the night
No
Yes
Yes, 1 sister
TX
1968
Michigan
None anymore
Shy
Rules, usually
Red
Heinekin
Photography
Fuzzy Slippers
Dozens
Chewing fingernails
Camera

Rick said...

Way-a-a-y too hard, until I read the comments. Yeah. What theysaid.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.... I can't stop laughing.

John you are way to funny!
Gargamel...

I would have to say you are 5'1
(Os is dreaming again)

and the rest I have no clue.
M~ probably got the most right... she always cheats!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just read there might be a prize involved....
It should be cookies to John! :)

Nature Girl said...

What is my middle name? Anne
How tall am I? 5'2"
What kind of car do I drive? Big Truck
Am I left-handed or right-handed? Right
Where did I go to school? Texas
What am I afraid of? Loneliness
Do I smoke? No
Do I drink? Heinekens
Do I have any siblings? How many? 1 Sister
What state was I born in? TX
What year? 1969
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. MI
How many piercings do I have? 2, ears
Am I shy or outgoing? shy
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? you're an outward rule follower, but I think you might be a secret rebel
What’s my favorite color? Red
Name something I love? LUSH
Name a talent I have? Photography
What kind of shoes do I wear? UGGS
Do I have any pets? 3 1/2 horses (carmels pregnant) 2 dogs, and several cats
What is my worst habit? nail biter
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? camera

Nature Girl said...

oh...and of course, I'll be stealing....

:P
Stacie

Peruby said...

What is my middle name? Diet vanilla coke
How tall am i? About 10 diet vanilla coke cans tall.
What kind of car do I drive? You drive the diet vanilla coke delivery truck
Am I left-handed or right-handed? Right hand on keyboard, left hand holding a diet vanilla coke
Where did I go to school? School where they created the flavor of diet vanilla coke
What am I afraid of? Running out of diet vanilla coke
Do I smoke? Not unless you are out of diet vanilla coke
Do I drink? Yes, diet vanilla coke
Do I have any siblings? Yes, one sister who does not drink diet vanilla coke until she comes up to visit you and then she will have to because that will be all there is in the house.
What state was I born in? State of diet vanilla coke factory
What year? Year they invented diet vanilla coke
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. Michigan - no diet vanilla coke, so you moved
How many piercings do I have? None below the ears because the diet vanilla coke might spill out.
Am I shy or outgoing? Shy when there is diet vanilla coke in the house and when there is none in the house you are outgoing and will snatch that diet vanilla coke right out of somebody's hand
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Well, a rebel of course - anyone who drinks diet vanilla coke HAS to be a rebel
What's my favorite color? Red, cream and caramel (colors of diet vanilla coke)
Name something I love? Let's see... Ah, diet vanilla coke!
Name a talent I have? Blowing diet vanilla coke out your nose
What kind of shoes do I wear? Diet vanilla coke cans. They make great noise walking across the wooden floors - scares the bears away.
Do I have any pets? Only those that DO NOT drink your diet vanilla coke.
What is my worst habit? Drinking diet vanilla coke.
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? Uh.. diet vanilla coke?
Did you know they make diet black cherry vanilla coke? This was fun!

Robin Alexa said...

Take the correct answers from Marianna and add them to the correct answers from Os...remove any wrong answers...and that is my list.

What do I win??

Anonymous said...

What a great game!!
I couldn't answer without some research but the comments were as imformative as I needed. :)

Redhead Editor said...

Too tempting not to try.

What is my middle name? Please don't tell me you were named Leesa Marie after Lisa Marie Presley.
How tall am I? Shorter than me and I'm short.
What kind of car do I drive? Big ass truck that takes the Oh Shit handle to get in.
Am I left-handed or right-handed? I say both.
Where did I go to school? Texas
What am I afraid of? The horses breaking out.
Do I smoke? Hell no. That place would go up in a second if you fell asleep with a lit cig in your hands.
Do I drink? Heinies all the way. Oh, and Diet Coke.
Do I have any siblings? How many? 1 terrific Sister and probably some you don't know about.
What state was I born in? Confusion, no doubt.
What year? After me.
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. Somewhere up north, but it didn't take.
How many piercings do I have? Your hair covered the holes. (Oh that sounded bad.)
Am I shy or outgoing? Definitely shy, but then that old man you flashed in the Sandpoint Wal-Mart is still recovering from a heart attack.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? You make your own rules and then you follow them until you don't want to any more.
What’s my favorite color? snow
Name something I love? feather boa's but you share them with the kitties.
Name a talent I have? Where do we begin? Corraling horses and Brock back into their safe place.
What kind of shoes do I wear? Boots boots and more boots
Do I have any pets? We won't even go there. Let's not count the deer.
What is my worst habit? shopping at Wal-Mart
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? Critter and Spaz and Brock, of course.

Shephard said...

Okay... I'll give it a go... without looking in your archive (cuz I know you can check that, lol)

What is my middle name? Leesa Marie Presley
How tall am I? 5'2"
What kind of car do I drive? Big SUV, when it's home
Am I left-handed or right-handed? Right
Where did I go to school? Texass
What am I afraid of? uh... crowds and weedwackers?
Do I smoke? Nope.
Do I drink? Hein-ee-kin
Do I have any siblings? How many? 1 sister
What state was I born in? state of undress
What year? 1972
Name a state I have lived in other than Montana and Texas. Tennessee
How many piercings do I have? 2 (ears)
Am I shy or outgoing? Shy.
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? mostly rules
What’s my favorite color? Red?
Name something I love? Alison Krauss
Name a talent I have? Singing
What kind of shoes do I wear? Boots (Uggs?)
Do I have any pets? a whole menagerie
What is my worst habit? worrying
If I were stranded on a desert island, what would I bring? computer and satellite hookup.

How'd I do? :)
~S

Shephard said...

That was fun!
I played on my blog too. :)
~S

•♥•m•♥• said...

john kills!!!!......

Shephard said...

P.S. I bet we got red... cuz your banners and photos often have red in them... ya know, like a b&w photo with just one thing tinted red. :)
Or maybe they assumed red hair. But I'm going with the photos.

~S :)