Sunday, November 26

Refuses To Come In











12 comments:

Malifacent said...

He's hysterical! Love it!

Osbasso said...

Is that his Indian name?

Redhead Editor said...

No, Os, his Indian name is Dances with Snow.

Does he run away when he plays in the snow or can you trust him to stay put?

Moosekahl said...

i've been away for a few days and had heard about the snow but oh my...the doggy picture makes me want to come play!! Please?? I would love to be at your house, away from everything with that big dog and all the snow...it's heaven isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Okay...I've got my Docs, my thermies and a big thermos of hot cocoa. I'm ready to come play! Ohhh man...the possibilities of making a snowman there, and with a big furry friend too! Cool photos!
-Lea

Marianna said...

Brock ~ get your heiny inside!

He looks too comfy on that snow!

:)
M~

Unknown said...

he is so cute with that dusting of snow on him.

Nature Girl said...

Too funny! I bet he's warm with all that fur of his....

Stacie

Anonymous said...

So cute--my dogs always loved the snow too. It was funny on the first snow of the year because it was like they forgot what it was.

Unknown said...

That's my boy...

oh, sorry Leesa...
heheheeee. I know he's not 'my boy' but in my heart he's my boy.
Big ole silly Brock.

I want snow. Now. And all winter. *sigh*
♥Pam

Shephard said...

I always wonder what it feels like to not be cold in snow. To not have that flushed hot/cold feeling. He looks quite content.
~S

Anonymous said...

This is one of the only aspects of snow that I enjoy: dogs love it! did he run around making tunnels with his snout?