That looks like a greatful cat! Greatful for a good meal.Both of my cats turned their noses up at turkey drippings on their food today. Licorice ate it all and his too. At least SOMEONE enjoyed the extra treat! LOLStacie
I feel like your cat right now!! I just sat back on the lounge chair and watched my COWBOYS WHIP Tampa Bay!!! They are awsome right now!!
That's so cute
I'm about to explode. Ate too much!M~
Yep--that's pretty much the way I'm looking right now too.
Wouldn't it be nice to feel so secure and relaxed? Happy Thanksgiving!
I can so relate to Critter.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That looks like a greatful cat! Greatful for a good meal.
Both of my cats turned their noses up at turkey drippings on their food today. Licorice ate it all and his too. At least SOMEONE enjoyed the extra treat! LOL
Stacie
I feel like your cat right now!! I just sat back on the lounge chair and watched my COWBOYS WHIP Tampa Bay!!! They are awsome right now!!
That's so cute
I'm about to explode. Ate too much!
M~
Yep--that's pretty much the way I'm looking right now too.
Wouldn't it be nice to feel so secure and relaxed? Happy Thanksgiving!
I can so relate to Critter.
Post a Comment