Bunko? Someone seriously named their kid Bunko?What's next Euchre? Monopoly? Yahtzee?OK, that's all...now someone who really named their kids one of those can give me a good tongue lashing on the finer points of tact.
You are way more beautiful than all those women.Take CareMichael
Yes, much better!
Ya know, I just don't see it. Wait'll ya see what it did to me (tomorrow).
That is a REALLY cute pic of you Leesa! Oh yes John...Kellie Martin, I see it too...Stacie
OMG I love this pic of you! You look fantastic, daaahling!M~
What a cute picture of you. I agree with John. Kellie Martin... straight out of Life Goes On and ER.
thats you??? wowza! were you like 14 in that pic? the only face i recognize in that lineup is clair daines.
I like that pic of you!! really good picture!some of your matchups are pretty cool!
I've always thought you looked like Hirosue Ryoko's twin sister.~S
A really cool site!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Bunko? Someone seriously named their kid Bunko?
What's next Euchre? Monopoly? Yahtzee?
OK, that's all...now someone who really named their kids one of those can give me a good tongue lashing on the finer points of tact.
You are way more beautiful than all those women.
Take Care
Michael
Yes, much better!
Ya know, I just don't see it. Wait'll ya see what it did to me (tomorrow).
That is a REALLY cute pic of you Leesa! Oh yes John...Kellie Martin, I see it too...
Stacie
OMG I love this pic of you! You look fantastic, daaahling!
M~
What a cute picture of you. I agree with John. Kellie Martin... straight out of Life Goes On and ER.
thats you??? wowza! were you like 14 in that pic? the only face i recognize in that lineup is clair daines.
I like that pic of you!! really good picture!
some of your matchups are pretty cool!
I've always thought you looked like Hirosue Ryoko's twin sister.
~S
A really cool site!
Post a Comment