Thursday, November 9

Peek Inside

Well it's snowy and icky outside, so obviously I'm playing with the fisheye lens inside.
Here you can see the views of my living room.

Ignore any messes :P

How many cats can you see?
























Hmm..maybe I should have cleaned first.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must get a fisheye lens. I am inspired too.

Wendy said...

this is how a fish sees? man! that makes me dizzy! neat stuff!

Rick said...

Screw the fish eye, I must get a CABIN! (High speed connections required.)

Regal said...

what an awesome living room - neat house - have a great weekend

Marianna said...

OMG. I love your house.

I see one kitty.

:)

M~

Marianna said...

Hey. How come the deer head doesn't have Christmas lights strewn from it??

:P
M~

Leesa said...

Thanks :)
M--there are four cats in this shot.
And I can't reach the deer to put lights on them :P

Oh and I definitely have DSL!

Unknown said...

Dang I love your house lol

Anonymous said...

Wow! The fisheye is cool but the home is amazing.

Redhead Editor said...

I see Critter in the window sill. Sinclair is probably on the counter where he's not supposed to be. Nope it's the cookie jar. One of them is on the cat house in front of the window, but I can't tell which one it is. Is that you, River? Where's her son? And Trout? Trout has to be somewhere.

Leesa said...

Critters in the window.
Trouts on the chair.
Sinclair is in the top of the cat tower.
River is in the bottom of the tower.

Unknown said...

I see two in the first and three in the second....Can't quite make out who's who except Trout's standing on the back of the chair. Now, that's without reading anyone elses answers.

♥Pam

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!! I just love your home!!! So open! so comfy looking.... Beautiful!

I love what the new lens can do. Awesome!

Do you dust way up there on those beams....?

Michael said...

What a cool house.

Take Care
michael

Shephard said...

I was playing find the kitties, too. :)

I love how open your home is.
Altho... is that a bear skin on the stair-wall? Because maybe that's why you got bears trying to get in.
"Hey, is that ...Barney? What's he doing in there?"

~S