Tuesday, November 7

I Am Here

Play Here :)

















*click em to big em.

10 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh how fun! I love looking at things with GoogleEarth, but I've never seen this program.

M~

Osbasso said...

I see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Same as Greekchickie. I love GoogleEarth but this is new. It's nice to see your piece of the world from above.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool!!

Rick said...

Nice! You've probably mentioned it before, but what's the elevation?

Leesa said...

Rick..elevation is 2500. And we do get out pretty easily in the winter unless we just have a major snowfall. We have a neighbor that plows the driveways and the town is pretty good at keeping up with the roads.

Osbasso said...

There's a town?? ;-)

Moosekahl said...

It's heaven!

Anonymous said...

I see you too!
You look great even in a plaid shirt.:)
tc

Anonymous said...

I meant flannel shirt.:)
tc