Thursday, November 9

13









Thirteen Reasons I don't Have a Thursday Thirteen

1. I can't think of thirteen interesting things.
2. I have feathers all over my house.
3. I soaked my Uggs in the barn and I'm traumatized.
4. Two trees fell over the pond.
5. I burned my arm and it hurts :(
6. My Fisheye lens is here, I must play :)
7. I have two wet, stinky, dirty dogs that need bathing.
8. The X-Files marathon is on and I can't.look.away.
9. I cleaned out my closet.
10. Now everything that was in my closet is now in my bedroom.
11. I have to find a place to put it now.
12. I have to haul in firewood. Wet firewood.
13. Critter got his head stuck in the handle part of a plastic bag, which resulted in him running all over the house, running into the glass door, knocking over several candles, one water bowl and my diet coke.

And now I'm tired.

10 comments:

Michael said...

Oh no, not your Uggs! I can't contemplate anything happening to mine *shudders*

Do you have the fleece lining... MMMMmmm so comfortable!

Osbasso said...

A FINE non-list!

Unknown said...

LOL....I like your header BTW...very, very Montana.....
I miss Montana.
Oh, I think I've said that alot today.
*sigh*
♥Pam

Marianna said...

LOL ~ Amy & I are reading your blog at the same time on 2 different computers... lol.

:)

Dud. You soaked your Uggs?! OMG. Are they fix-able??

Amy said "YAY" to #9. She wants to know if she gets any of it. Just pack it up & send it. LOL

Critter Critter... that silly kitty!

M~

Anonymous said...

I like #9...can I benefit from it?

Goober

Anonymous said...

now that's funny!!

Shephard said...

Love the really pretty masthead. :)
Geez, I'm tired just reading about what you have to do!
Cookies go really well with wet firewood. :)

~S

Anonymous said...

hmmm... wet Uggs doesn't sound good. Neither does wet fire wood.

This non-list... made me tired!

Rick said...

You've had a busy day, take a rest. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Why do you have feathers all over the house???