
Thirteen Things I Have Learned Recently...
1. My mailbox will freeze shut in 10 degree temps.
2. I shouldn't try to break the ice in the horse water tank with my Uggs.
3. I can't scrape the windshield on the new truck. I'm too small.
4. The inside cats think the outside cats are evil.
5. Pregnant horses can be a little grumpy.
6. As soon as you decide to cut something out of your diet.. you'll crave it constantly.
7. The cats take the nail clippers and they hide them. Why?
8. Raccoons growl and hiss like cats.
9. Men enjoy burning wood piles WAY.TOO.MUCH.
10. My new laptop hates me.
11. Bear will shell peanuts before they eat them.
12. They don't clean up the shells either.
13. My hubs must be part bear.
12 comments:
LOL
I am sure there are GREAT stories behind some of these....
Didn't know about the new laptop. Must not be a Mac! :P
Yeah--the burning wood piles must be a guy thing. I totally comprehend that!
I absolutely love the peanut comments. Absolutely hillarious.
Hubs is part bear?! Um. Not sure if I want to know THAT story!
:P
M~
Love the one about "The inside cats thinks the outside cats are evil". I thought of Garfield when I read that one:-).
Have A Great Day!!
What is it with men and fire??? :)
I liked those...
Take Care
Michael
That's my favorite butterfly photo you've taken. :)
Do the raccoons shell the peanuts also?
~S
Every one knows that outside cats are evil. I once had one that I made live indoors...
He bite everyone except me. allas I lost him last year.
How in the world did you learn that bears shell peanuts? On TV, or in the wild?
Funny about your husby! ;)
4. Spaz is NOT evil. Let me talk to the inside cats and explain that.
5. Pregnant women are grumpy, too.
13. Hubs, part bear? He must be extra warm to sleep with in the winter. Does he sleep all winter?
Clearly, Dan is not well acquainted with where you live or he wouldn't ask such a dumb question. Hasn't he been to a Ground Round recently?
Great 13.
I wouldn't think that Uggs would have good ice breaking capabilities! ;)
Post a Comment