Wednesday, November 1

Wordless Wednesday



Chose one of my own shots this week. I was watching Trout clean his face, as was Sinclair. I decided to put the group together :)

I'm still having problems posting photos through blogger...am I the only one?
Ten degrees this morning. My body has already adjusted, as I really don't need a coat now to feed the herds :) Of course, I can't stay out too long.
The pond is already frozen, as was the horses water tank last night. So I got to haul out the water heater and hook it up in the barn. Still snow on the ground, but not a lot.

Brock's outside barking his head off. You think that disturbs the hunters?

Oh darn. Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Redhead Editor said...

Glad the weather wasn't that cold when we were up there or the horses would have had to wait for the sun to melt their water. Or, let's be honest. Pam would have hauled the heater out to the barn. 10 degrees is nuts!

Thanks for a glimpse of my boys.

Anonymous said...

LOL, cool pic. I've done softball actions shots like that. A sequence of shots that showed a great play.

10 DEGREES???!!! That's just crazy! We're still playing softball in shorts down here!

By the way, the dogs barking doesn't bother the hunters... pretty much because it really doesn't bother the deer that much. (Especially if they're use to hearing them bark)

Anonymous said...

i read several blogs that use blogger and they seem to be complaining a lot. also, it seems many of them are very slow to load.

Moosekahl said...

Haven't posted a picture since my kitty litter cake, I'll try later today. My cats have been mucho adorable this week since the boyfriend is gone, they think they have ALL my attention now :)

Michael said...

nice picture.

Take Care
Michael

Osbasso said...

Mine seem to take a little longer, but I haven't been shut out like some people have claimed...

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's that cold. Such a strange thing to be here in Texas still wearing a sleeveless top... :P

Adorable collage!

Anonymous said...

I love to watch cats, they are so graceful, yet quirky...Lovely collage, it has a feeling of motion, seems to tell a story - So cool! My WW is up also...

Anonymous said...

cute pictures....

yup! we have the same weather.... brisk cold mornings... but up here... it sounds colder. LOL
-12 here Celcius!(which is about the same in F)

isn't it funny how fast you get used to it... except if you are from one of the shorts and t-shirt places... :p

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Silent one said: "except if you are from one of the shorts and t-shirt places..."

Um...yeah...that would be me! :)

And I got two words for you....

GO BROCK! ;)

Frances D said...

Well-done with the kitty picture.
But I think I'm more impressed with the herds.
The most I see in NYC is a herd of commuters running for the subway.
Actually that is pretty dangerous.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy Wednesday,
Frances

Marianna said...

12 degrees... I'm seriously drooling. It was kinda chilly here today ~ 60s. Tomorrow morning is going to be 40. YAY!

Cute pics, Leesa.

M~

Shephard said...

12 degrees. Yikes.
60's here too, like with M.

I think you should record Brock barking for when he's not barking. ;)

~S

Anonymous said...

Loving the Cat pictures; wanting to give Brock awards if he is deterring hunters.

Great Blog.

What's 10 degrees? Fahrenheit? We've got 20 Celsius down under. Any rain you can spare send it over. :)

Hope you've got lots of blankets and animals to snuggle under.

hugs