I not only have no idea who this is... I have never heard of this show (I am presuming the name of the show is Dexter). I tried the link..... HMPH! But only "American's" can have access to that link....
ROFLMAO that is the first time I have ever encountered that error....
"We express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States."
6 comments:
I am soooo with U on this....I loved him in 6 feet under...and hes fabu in this too!
another episode tonight too !
I didn't realize it was the guy from Six Feet Under! Tell me ~ is this a new series this year?
M~
I think cabin fever is getting to you. How many victims have you fed to the bares?
Chickie--yes new series, and they've just been picked up for next season.
NSC--the pond is a perfect spot ;)
DrM--I loved him in Six Feet Under too :)
Dexter is a fantastic show, definitely different and creative. Glad to hear it was picked up for next season!
HMPH! I've been snubbed....LOL
I not only have no idea who this is... I have never heard of this show (I am presuming the name of the show is Dexter). I tried the link..... HMPH!
But only "American's" can have access to that link....
ROFLMAO that is the first time I have ever encountered that error....
"We express our apologies; however, these pages are intended for access only from within the United States."
Sheeeeeeeesh must have top secret info there....
Post a Comment