Tuesday, November 28

Tonight




Stolen from ChezBez :)

8 comments:

Marianna said...

Dangit woman! You didn't tell me earlier!

M~

Anonymous said...

Wasn't it cool?

Unknown said...

I watched it last night on DVD. We got it on netflix.
Some things never change....do you know when that came out?

1965

See...some things never change.

♥Pam

Osbasso said...

I had a rehearsal and had to miss it. Good thing I just bought the DVD yesterday!

This one is, BY FAR, the best of all Peanuts specials. Period.

Anonymous said...

Agree with Os... this is the best Peanuts specials!!!

This is actually my favourite part too.... always has been.

It wasn't on out here yet.... in a couple more weeks probably.

Nature Girl said...

I watched too, but I'll watch again via DVD closer to Christmas as well. I've always loved this one and the holidays wouldn't be the same without it, but my all time fav is the Thanksgiving one...
Stacie

Anonymous said...

This was on last night! I love it!!!

Great Post!

Memphis said...

Too cool!

I'm going to try to steal it, but lately I've been having all sorts of problems with YouTube.