
Still snowing, still cold. I know it's not as cold as where Osbasso or David are, but cold enough if you ask me :). I had a yard full of bucks this morning, but it's a little too grey for photos.
Wolf is still loose. I hate it with the cold nights, but I can just do so much. At least he has options for warmth and food.
I pulled some Christmas lights out last night, but there's not really much chance of decorating outside. I guess here if you want outside decor, you need to start around Halloween. Seems like a good day for decorating inside :) We'll go cut down a tree this weekend I think.
I was watching a Gingerbread House Challenge on Food Network last night and thought it would be fun to create my own. I've dragged Marianna in with me and hopefully a few others. No contest, no rush, but just sounded like a fun project. We can post our progress, or YouTube it whichever. Wanna play?
5 comments:
I watched that show last night. Which one did you like? I liked the new york city apartment parade one which didn't even place. I also liked the musical one so glad it won. Yeah let me know how that goes building your own. I have seen the kits and wanted to try but I have no patience for stuff lol. Probably end up eating it instead lmao
I'm in!
Ooh--can I be a test taster??
It's all the way up to 18 already! Time to pull out the flip flops again!
Dang, Os. That's freakin COLD!
I can't wait to take pics of my gingerbread house!
:)
M~
Count me in....
I bought a Gingerbread house kit last weekend.... as soon as the kids and Ihave a free moment... we will construct it.
Post a Comment