I love your b/w pictures. Cold comes off so great in this medium.
Oooh, nice. And that first one really grabs me.
Cool!
Way cool (pun intended)! It hasn't been cold enough to get shots like that around here yet.
That first one is AMAZING!!!!!WOW!!! I LOVE IT.Okay, enough gushing. LOVE IT.
Ah these are fantastic, gal. It never gets that cold down here for that. Love the B&W.M~
These are fantastic - I live in Minnesota so I know ICE and you've captured how beautiful it can be.BTW would you ever share your html tip for how you got your commenters names to show below each post? I'd like to try that!
Thanks everyone :)Sandra, I didn't put the code in, so I have no clue how to help you. Wish I could!
Def. love the swirling lines on the first one. :)
Love your use of Black and White!so many interesting patterns
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love your b/w pictures. Cold comes off so great in this medium.
Oooh, nice. And that first one really grabs me.
Cool!
Way cool (pun intended)! It hasn't been cold enough to get shots like that around here yet.
That first one is AMAZING!!!!!
WOW!!! I LOVE IT.
Okay, enough gushing.
LOVE IT.
Ah these are fantastic, gal. It never gets that cold down here for that. Love the B&W.
M~
These are fantastic - I live in Minnesota so I know ICE and you've captured how beautiful it can be.
BTW would you ever share your html tip for how you got your commenters names to show below each post? I'd like to try that!
Thanks everyone :)
Sandra, I didn't put the code in, so I have no clue how to help you. Wish I could!
Def. love the swirling lines on the first one. :)
Love your use of Black and White!
so many interesting patterns
Post a Comment