I always think of Pooh-bear when it's Blustery out! Stay warm Leesa!Stacie
Leesa, I'm thinking that I might be glad I'm in Texas right now. We still get warm enough outside to walk around near the lakeside park in tank-tops. :)Shoshana
yet, I find this picture very beautiful too!
love the christmas look up top
Beautiful!!!Thanks for sending the snow here... :P-15F here today... YAY!
Oh I love this pic. The bridge & river makes it look that much more raw. I love the B&Ws!M~
Wow. So that's what winter looks like.Pretty.~S
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I always think of Pooh-bear when it's Blustery out!
Stay warm Leesa!
Stacie
Leesa, I'm thinking that I might be glad I'm in Texas right now. We still get warm enough outside to walk around near the lakeside park in tank-tops. :)
Shoshana
yet, I find this picture very beautiful too!
love the christmas look up top
Beautiful!!!
Thanks for sending the snow here... :P
-15F here today... YAY!
Oh I love this pic. The bridge & river makes it look that much more raw. I love the B&Ws!
M~
Wow. So that's what winter looks like.
Pretty.
~S
Post a Comment