Sunday, November 12

Sunday Mutter



I say... and you think?

  1. Nick :: At Night

  2. Focus :: Lens

  3. Police :: Blues

  4. Miles :: Flight

  5. Earn :: Respect

  6. Twice :: Shy

  7. Razor :: Sharp

  8. Personality :: Clash

  9. Dumped :: Trash

  10. Reliable :: Safe

I'm starting to get bored with this Sunday Mutter meme.. this might be the last one you see. Eh..who knows.
The weekend so far has been pretty uneventful, which I'm not complaining about. It has snowed on and off most of the day, but still not much sticking.
My hubs today decided to watch the three Star Wars movies. The last time I saw Star Wars was when it first came out. I haven't seen it since, and I haven't seen the other two. Not bad movies :) Trout liked to sit in front of the TV and watch the ships flying around.

What was funny to me though, was that I remember having the toys. I had the action figures, the little planes, the weird animal-like toys. I remember playing with them, but don't remember anything about the movie. So.. I got to sit through those, plus, Saving Private Ryan. Can you tell it was guy-movie day?

I plan on being a Sunday bum. I need to watch the third Lord of The Rings and Princess Bride. I shall lay on the couch with a blankie, maybe a little cappucino, the laptop (of course) and a few cats for warmth.

And that's all I need.
The blankie, the laptop, the drink and the cats. That's all.
Oh and the remote.
The blankie, laptop, drink, cats and remote. That's all I need.
Oh and the phone.
The blankie, laptop, drink, cats, remote and phone. That's all I need.
Oh and lotion and lip balm.
The blankie, laptop, drink, cats, remote, phone, lotion and lip balm.

I don't need anything else.
That's all I need :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that sounds like an awesome sunday. I go to my parents on sunday, they feed me so it aint all bad lol

Unknown said...

You're sure? That's all you need. No water? No commode so you don't have to walk far? No tissues to blow your nose? No little snacks? Popcorn? Milk Duds? Raisinettes?

Just checking...wouldn't want you to get up for anything...

heheheeeee

I'll be watching 'Cars' today after my run. And speaking of which, I better get my carcass in gear. Hey to G. for me and toss Trout a kibble from me. And one to all the kitties.
♥Pam

Nature Girl said...

what about the Heineken? You can two fist with cappachino and Heineken! :) Stacie

Rick said...

You are so-o-o high maintenance. ;-)

Anonymous said...

On Thursday, Dan's day off, he had a Lord of the Rings Marathon. All three. And they were all the 5 million hour long extended editions. If it weren't for Viggo and Orlando, I would have chucked a shoe at him!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I have ever watched the starwars movies... not all of them. 4,5 and 6 were sooooo long ago I have completely forgot about them.

Sounds like a good plan for a Sunday! Enjoy!

Michael said...

Hah... that bit from The Nerd is a classic... love it! ;-)

Marianna said...

I'm with Stacie & Seamus on this one. You forgot the 2 important things in life!

Hope your weekend is going well!

M~

Shephard said...

Was that last bit an intentional homage to Steve Martin? Or by accident. lol

Sounds like a nice day to me.
~S

Leesa said...

Yes, that's from The Jerk.. I love that scene :)