I smell chocolate! Hey, you with the camera, is that a candybar in your pocket? Hey!
"Oh my god, what is that thing over her shoulder?? I hope she sees it in time."
I love it...she almost looks a little cross-eyed...LOL
Looks like "Mama?" to me.
"I found the lady with the corn. Come and get it!!!"
"Are you gonna snap MORE pics of me?!"M~
If I hold real still.... she might not see me
Damn... she caught me with snow on my nose.
"Did I hear my name called?"These pictures are so beautiful and still! Great blog.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I smell chocolate! Hey, you with the camera, is that a candybar in your pocket? Hey!
"Oh my god, what is that thing over her shoulder?? I hope she sees it in time."
I love it...she almost looks a little cross-eyed...LOL
Looks like "Mama?" to me.
"I found the lady with the corn. Come and get it!!!"
"Are you gonna snap MORE pics of me?!"
M~
If I hold real still.... she might not see me
Damn... she caught me with snow on my nose.
"Did I hear my name called?"
These pictures are so beautiful and still! Great blog.
Post a Comment