You find the coolest photo-toys!
More like a Peeping Tom...
You are DEFINITELY a work of art!:)M~
This is fun. I did several of my pics. The HNT ones are the best to use. ;)
That is very cool - even though I'm not a fan of "art" and museums!And yes, Leesa, you are indeed a work of art!
That's cool.♥Pam
That's neat
I think king kong sums it up... LOLCOOL!!!
Maybe it's a two way magnifying glass? That's fun!~S
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You find the coolest photo-toys!
More like a Peeping Tom...
You are DEFINITELY a work of art!
:)
M~
This is fun. I did several of my pics. The HNT ones are the best to use. ;)
That is very cool - even though I'm not a fan of "art" and museums!
And yes, Leesa, you are indeed a work of art!
That's cool.
♥Pam
That's neat
I think king kong sums it up... LOL
COOL!!!
Maybe it's a two way magnifying glass?
That's fun!
~S
Post a Comment