Friday, November 17

Where's Mr. Sandman?
















Can ya guess what this circle art was a photo of?

So I actually fell asleep before 4am last night. Or.. this morning, I guess. I guess the last few nights had caught up with me and I was asleep before 1am. I even missed my X-Files marathon :(
Of course you know that didn't last. Logging truck woke me at 5:30am. We're clearing some land and they were hear bright and early to pick up trees. Heh. Same amount of sleep, just shifted a bit. Scary enough, I think my body is getting used to 4-5 hours of sleep now.

The Photo Friday theme today was Evil. I can't even think of a photo I would have that said "Evil". Any ideas?

I've really got nuthin else this morning. It's 26 degrees, everything is covered in a sparkly frost, and I'm hungry.

6 comments:

Michael said...

Hmmm... photo looks like a fish tank to me but that's a wild-arse guess.

Going to bed late and getting up early is the trend here too. I get wrapped up into working on something at night and the next thing I know it's 1 or 2 in the morning.

Anonymous said...

how bout a self portrait!!!!!

you EVIL one....

Leesa said...

Yep, it's an aquarium :)

And Gary.. you're just too funny :P

Anonymous said...

sorry.... you left yourself open for that! AND NO, I still don't have the 5D, but Christmas is coming up and I can give you the address to send it to!!

Shephard said...

Ooo, pretty. The coral gave it away. But it's gorgeous. Lots to look at.

~S

Marianna said...

Oh, I love the coral!

Evil: those rascally bears & the mess they leave behind.

M~