LOL too cute! Can ya see if Brock & Trout would pose for us this way?M~
Great photo and love the muppet turkey too! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
May your stuffing be tastyMay your turkey be plump,May your potatoes and gravyHave nary a lump.May your yams be deliciousAnd your pies take the prize,And may your Thanksgiving dinnerStay off your thighs!Happy Thanksgiving ... Cookee
Happy Thanksgiving Leesa!
Between the animals dressed as pilgrims and FortuneCookie's poem, I've got a big Turkey Day smile on my face. Happy Thanksgiving, Leesa and Hubs!
That pic is just tooo funny!I think you should try to dress your critters up this way.... :)Now I am wanting Turkey...LOLDamn, to bad we had it last month.
Happy THanksgiving Leesa!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL too cute! Can ya see if Brock & Trout would pose for us this way?
M~
Great photo and love the muppet turkey too! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving ... Cookee
Happy Thanksgiving Leesa!
Between the animals dressed as pilgrims and FortuneCookie's poem, I've got a big Turkey Day smile on my face. Happy Thanksgiving, Leesa and Hubs!
That pic is just tooo funny!
I think you should try to dress your critters up this way.... :)
Now I am wanting Turkey...LOL
Damn, to bad we had it last month.
Happy THanksgiving Leesa!
Post a Comment