Drive carefully.Thanks for sharing the beauty you see.
It's snowy in one part, but no indication of snow elsewhere...But it's pretty neat!
Yeah! I'm with P3! That's AWESOME, Leesa!:)M~
Where is the snow that P3 is talking about..... I don't see any snow... except if I look out my window.This is a very cool photo... beautiful! Excellent.... love the perspective.
Terry must be tired.. there's no snow.Now... the pic is actually B&W except for the mirror view.. maybe he thinks that's snow?
It totally looks like snow. The B&W. :)M~
I like the effects. I need to go on a photo safari with my new camera.
Nice Effect. :)~S
That's cool
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Drive carefully.
Thanks for sharing the beauty you see.
It's snowy in one part, but no indication of snow elsewhere...
But it's pretty neat!
Yeah! I'm with P3! That's AWESOME, Leesa!
:)
M~
Where is the snow that P3 is talking about..... I don't see any snow... except if I look out my window.
This is a very cool photo... beautiful! Excellent.... love the perspective.
Terry must be tired.. there's no snow.
Now... the pic is actually B&W except for the mirror view.. maybe he thinks that's snow?
It totally looks like snow. The B&W.
:)
M~
I like the effects. I need to go on a photo safari with my new camera.
Nice Effect. :)
~S
That's cool
Post a Comment