Honestly... I have never seen the Snoopy Thanksgiving show. I have seen the Halloween and Christmas one (which is my favourite) But until now... I didn't even know it existed.
I think it has something to do with not celebrating Thanksgiving at the same time. Our Thanksgiving was in October.
7 comments:
Yea!! My all time favorite "Thanksgiving" show. Love the jellybeans, toast and popcorn! And Snoopy is the coolest of all dogs! LOL
Cool stuff! peanuts Holiday's specials are the best
Dangit. I missed most of it because I was on the phone with Amanda.
M~
I missed it! Drats! It's my all time FAV Snoopy show EVER! Thank heavens for DVD's! I got it for Christmas last year. YAY!
Stacie
I'm just a bit jealous. As for innocent pleasures, that's near the top of the list.
Honestly... I have never seen the Snoopy Thanksgiving show. I have seen the Halloween and Christmas one (which is my favourite) But until now... I didn't even know it existed.
I think it has something to do with not celebrating Thanksgiving at the same time. Our Thanksgiving was in October.
I watched!
~s
Post a Comment