Os, Spaz is not fat. That's all fur. Spaz is really skinnny and wearing a big fur coat or maybe it has been blow dried. He's my favorite of the outdoor kitties. Give him a hug for me.
I came here for the Photo Hunters, and then I looked at all the beautiful deer pictures you have ! and of course discovered the cat ! Beautiful cat ! Would you like to write or post pictures about your cats once a week ? We are the group "Cats on Tuesday". For more infos go to my blog.
14 comments:
That's one fat cat!
I'd name him Fluff 'n Stuff - what a hunk of kitty love.
Thanks for sharing.
Frances
lol
Looks like he is wearing a big fur coat.... oh wait he is.... hahahahahaha
love how he is all puffed out in the snow. although, is he happy or upset? hehe
I LOVE a Main Coon in winter.
Isn't he a BEAUTY!!! Wow! He's GORGEOUS!
Stacie
Cutie patootie
♥Pam
That would make a great wintry banner too... just needs some snowflakes and a mouse on the other side. lol
~S :)
Ohhh...my little diva kitty thinks he's a hunka-hunka burning love!
Dang, is Spaz posing, or what?! Did ya blow dry his hair??
M~
You should submit this one for a Maine Coon calendar, Spaz is pure Maine Coon perfection!
Os, Spaz is not fat. That's all fur. Spaz is really skinnny and wearing a big fur coat or maybe it has been blow dried. He's my favorite of the outdoor kitties. Give him a hug for me.
I was gonna say lots o fur but at least its a nice winter coat huh
I came here for the Photo Hunters, and then I looked at all the beautiful deer pictures you have ! and of course discovered the cat ! Beautiful cat !
Would you like to write or post pictures about your cats once a week ? We are the group "Cats on Tuesday". For more infos go to my blog.
Post a Comment