Very good story!I think you need to take a picture like this tree here. Can ya work on that for us?!:DM~
BTW ~ Shall I send blue lights?!:PM~
In the ethereal plane, this picture is simply wonderful. On a more earthly plane, the picture in the previous post is also quite wonderful..sublime to lusty in 3 seconds....
...the irony is, it's against the law to give those homeless people food. A nice happy ending.I LOVE the photo you posted. Where'd you find it? ~S
I found this shot online... I can't even remember what I typed in! Christmas, maybe?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very good story!
I think you need to take a picture like this tree here. Can ya work on that for us?!
:D
M~
BTW ~ Shall I send blue lights?!
:P
M~
In the ethereal plane, this picture is simply wonderful. On a more earthly plane, the picture in the previous post is also quite wonderful..
sublime to lusty in 3 seconds....
...the irony is, it's against the law to give those homeless people food.
A nice happy ending.
I LOVE the photo you posted. Where'd you find it?
~S
I found this shot online... I can't even remember what I typed in! Christmas, maybe?
Post a Comment