Sunday, November 26

Snow for Marianna

12 comments:

Leesa said...

It cut me off at the end!! Bah.

Robin Alexa said...

Wow that's a lot of snow.

We don't have any here yet.

Osbasso said...

She speaks! Where's the Texas twang?? We could only dream of hitting 20 today...

Unknown said...

you sounded cold. lol

Anonymous said...

So THAT'S what snow looks like!!!

Nature Girl said...

Love it Leesa! But...you got your days mixed up...it's only Sunday, not Tuesday!! LOL Yikes..that's alot of snow. It looks beautiful.
I finally have a voice to put with the face! Stacie

Michael said...

We're getting snow in Seattle tonight too... somehow I don't think we'll get as much as you have! ;-)

Marianna said...

Oh dangit! I wish Cody was still here to see that! It's just so AWESOME! And COOOOLLLLDDD!!! YAY!!!!

Ok. So where's the snowman?

:P

Os ~ she has plenty of a Texas Twang. When I met her IRL, you could definitely hear it then.

Were you able to clean off your lens? BTW, what's best to clean off my lens?

M~

Redhead Editor said...

Oh the weather outside is frightful... simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That's a HUGE esky for keeping the beer cold in.
I like looking at it. But it doesn't seem to cool me down at all.

:)

Shephard said...

Huh. I really thought you'd have a husky Kathleen Turner voice. ;)

Adorable kitty sees snow, meows and leaves. Cute.

~S

Anonymous said...

I've been gone for a while, but I finally got back, just in time to see this VIDEO! OMG! All that snow and the adorable kitty--it makes me want to move to MT right now! Can I be your neighbor? :)