Saturday, November 11

Scavenger Hunt : Growth














18 comments:

Girlie said...

I like cats. I have lots of cats growing up. I don't have any now. They make my husband sneeze and sneeze and sneeze ad infinitum.

My photo hunt is up too, here it is!

Pamela said...

You are an amazing photographer! I love coming and seeing what you have posted as of recently. Thanks for brightening my day! :) Love the kitten!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! What a lovely cat. You know, the eyes are just the same. Adorable!

LibertyBelle said...

A pot of kitty! That is so cute!
I think cats are adorable, cuddly, cute, charming and sweet at all ages, as you've shown on your wonderful pictures!

Great photos
Mine's up too

Deb @ Sugarfused said...

I've been experiencing kitten-envy lately and every time I see one, I want one. But we have so many animals already! And I know my cat Sugar would NOT be happy if I brought a kitten home...not at all lol
Elvis wouldn't mind - he's so laid back!
They do grow fast! Love the pics as always :))

Anonymous said...

So cute! :) Beautiful photos. :) It's great to watch kittens grow into cats. :)

Have a good weekend. :)

on the Rock said...

That's a cute growing kitty! The previous "growing nose" one would be a good one too for this post!

Anonymous said...

so, so sweet!!!
Great idea for this week's theme.

Happy Saturday Leesa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cat. Seems to like the pot :)

Teena in Toronto said...

What a cutie! I love kitties!

Mine's up too :)

Philosophical Karen said...

Cute photos. Especially compared to mine, anyway.

Unknown said...

Awww, wittle Trout is soooo cute and cuddwly. But I know the real Trout!! hehehe

♥Pam

Anonymous said...

Awww... the little kitty picture is just so cute!

Anonymous said...

It's a pot of paws! These photos are just so cute, they make me smile. It's amazing how fast a kitten will grow in the first year, I especially love that gangly, long-legged phase when they are running clumsily through the house like their tail is on fire. You have a wonderful BLOG! I visit it almost every day, to see what photo surprises you have for us! Great Photo Hunt today!

barman said...

I love the pictures. First glance I did not notice the growth but my how much your kitty has grown. Get hunt pictures.

Marianna said...

LOL ~ Seamus took my comment. Cute pics!

M~

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words. More cat pictures!

Shephard said...

Adorable as always.
And we have that pot and just made carrot soup in it this weekend. lol

~S