
I've got nothin for the Scavenger Hunt. Plush? Newp. Nothing.
I had the worlds longest spam in my previous post, AND they got past word verification. I'm just so excited about that.
I have tried tuna with the cat outside. I'm sure that's why I caught all the other cats. I guess Wolf is just wise to me. Ok.. that's fine. Be wise in 25 degree temps. I can only do so much.
I can't believe that MSNBC news this morning has "Breaking News" on the TomKat wedding. What?? This is breaking news? Who cares?
I'm drinking my last diet coke right now. This is not good. I guess I'm going to have to get out to the store. Out in public. What will I wear?? :P
I watched the wildest movie last night (this morning, actually). It was called Very Bad Things on the Independent Film Channel. It says it's a comedy, and I guess I can see how they can call it that. A black comedy anyway. But it was quite twisted.
I truly only saw the comedy at the end when everyone kind of got what they deserved.
It looks like it might be sunny today... despite all the frost.
Maybe I can get out with my camera :)
6 comments:
I seriously hope TomKat goes into seclusion after this. I've stomached all that I can on those 2 morons.
And I see Brooke Shields is going to the wedding?! WTH!
M~
I'm with you - who cares about TC's wedding?
I love Independent movies.
Just saw Pizza and Looking for Kitty - both good.
See you next week,
Frances
Yeah, I'm SOOOO over the TomKat thing..It's not like it's his first wedding for crying out loud, or his last for that matter...I give them about 2-3 years.
*slap* that was mean Stace!
Yeah, I know, but true.
Stacie
BREAKING NEWS??? Poor Leese running out of Diet Coke is far more tragic and breaking news than TomKat's wedding. Please help a girl out. A road trip just to bring you Diet Coke is in order.
Very Bad Things is a great movie... but you are right, they all get what they deserve...
"Honey... where did you put the prostitute?"
"Look in bathroom, dear"
It looks like a green sea anemone. :) Love it.
~S
Post a Comment