Well I haven't had much to say lately, so I guess I share through photos. The sun was out this morning, and the deer were here as usual. I tried to get a little closer for more detail.
Hey Gary...they would come to you if you fed 'em corn couple times a day!!! heheheeee You carry big noisey stick so....whaddya expect. And BTW...I can't visit your or Cheryl's blogs..it crashes my internet...I don't know why.
how far away from them are you? Are they that used to you that they love it when you take their pic? I never see deer here, unless its laying by the road then of course I feel sad.
7 comments:
Still can't hear the Texas drawl, though...
Don't they know how to smile?
I love how they just look at you, as if to say. "Deer. So what." lol
~S
I wish I could get so close... The deer here are a LOT spooky...
Hey Gary...they would come to you if you fed 'em corn couple times a day!!! heheheeee
You carry big noisey stick so....whaddya expect. And BTW...I can't visit your or Cheryl's blogs..it crashes my internet...I don't know why.
I wonder how the one deer got his ear torn. Hmmm?
Makes me miss Legs so much.
♥Pam
These are totally National Geographic pics, gal!
SUBMIT!
:)
M~
beautiful photos of the deer
how far away from them are you? Are they that used to you that they love it when you take their pic? I never see deer here, unless its laying by the road then of course I feel sad.
Post a Comment