lol
I've seen this before on a TV show a couple of years back and every single time I see it, it makes me choke up with tears.Stacie
That's great. Made my morning.
Ditto Stacie...always amazes and astonishes me. ♥Pam
Looked at one point that the cat was reverting to its natural ways while "bonding"!
I love it when animals do something that confounds behavioralists. :) Loved that.~S
OMG how cute!M~
Post a Comment
7 comments:
lol
I've seen this before on a TV show a couple of years back and every single time I see it, it makes me choke up with tears.
Stacie
That's great. Made my morning.
Ditto Stacie...always amazes and astonishes me.
♥Pam
Looked at one point that the cat was reverting to its natural ways while "bonding"!
I love it when animals do something that confounds behavioralists. :)
Loved that.
~S
OMG how cute!
M~
Post a Comment