That is just nuts! They were lined up here too.... if they want this machine and all of its bugs that badly.... then they deserve to freeze their Butts off. fools.
It's so wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. One of those shootings was only 15-20 minutes from me, and Hartford is only 30 minutes from here. Just one more reason to hate shopping....
Oh yes! I quite agree! How can people be sO caught up about a video game? I'm so thankful my kids don't even WANT one! They never were big VG players -- but they haven't played AT ALL in about 2 years! No interest at all! Isn't that WONDERFUL??? (makes a mama PROUD!)
yeah I agree stupid stupid stupid this is a 600 game system I can think of better things to buy with 600 bucks and the people they interviewed on our news channel said they were just there to buy one to capitalize off of it and make some extra money for christmas. So basically they will pay 600 for it then turn around and sell it on ebay for 3000 WTF does this thing do anyway. lol
8 comments:
On the people standing in line...OK, what are these people? Six?
On the idiot terrorizers in various states...Random acts of violence scare the crap out of me.
This is just sad.... we have a regular playstation and my kids hardly ever play with it....
I had heard last night about people being shot in a drive-by while waiting in line for this...
just rediculous...
That is just nuts!
They were lined up here too.... if they want this machine and all of its bugs that badly.... then they deserve to freeze their Butts off. fools.
It's so wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. One of those shootings was only 15-20 minutes from me, and Hartford is only 30 minutes from here. Just one more reason to hate shopping....
Stacie
They just shouldn't let people line up like that. Boston had the right idea.
~S
There were people lined up for 45 minutes here. It's INSANE! All for a hunk of plastic??
M~
Oh yes! I quite agree! How can people be sO caught up about a video game? I'm so thankful my kids don't even WANT one! They never were big VG players -- but they haven't played AT ALL in about 2 years! No interest at all! Isn't that WONDERFUL??? (makes a mama PROUD!)
yeah I agree stupid stupid stupid this is a 600 game system I can think of better things to buy with 600 bucks and the people they interviewed on our news channel said they were just there to buy one to capitalize off of it and make some extra money for christmas. So basically they will pay 600 for it then turn around and sell it on ebay for 3000 WTF does this thing do anyway. lol
Post a Comment