I love the different shades in your leaves! No frost here ~ 75 today. BAH!M~
Awesome picture! definitely a great banner picture.
very cool.Take CareMichael
Leesa, these are so pretty... did you use photoshop to tint the leaves? Wendy did a book on Shutterfly full of her tinted photos, and it turned out so nice. You should do one! Gorgeous. Great xmas gift idea too. :)~S
Thanks guys :)I just took the color out of the photo, and then just replaced the leaf. One of my fave photoshop toys :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the different shades in your leaves! No frost here ~ 75 today. BAH!
M~
Awesome picture! definitely a great banner picture.
very cool.
Take Care
Michael
Leesa, these are so pretty... did you use photoshop to tint the leaves?
Wendy did a book on Shutterfly full of her tinted photos, and it turned out so nice. You should do one! Gorgeous. Great xmas gift idea too. :)
~S
Thanks guys :)
I just took the color out of the photo, and then just replaced the leaf. One of my fave photoshop toys :)
Post a Comment