Friday, March 9

Spring Colors





I drove into the big city today.
We're actually getting some colors. Mainly green and brown, but hey, after 6 months of white it looks nice :)

I bought a bunch of candy and sweets today, all for photography's sake. Hubs thinks I'm strange. That's nothing new though :)

He decided to shave Taylor since she's kind of moppy looking lately, and halfway through the grooming the clippers broke. My dog is now half hairy, half bald. He won't let me take a photo. Heh.

That's my day so far.

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Funny how bright colors make a difference! Looking forward to more food!

Kat said...

That cupcake looks so damn yummy. :P

You must get a picture of your doggy - that is a riot! :)

Leesa said...

Well he stole her and took her to the groomer, so I didn't get a photo.
Darnit.

~grey said...

aaaawwwww...... I wanted to see a half bald pup

I love it when the snow melts... even the brown and greys look good.

Unknown said...

oh yum that looks so good

Marianna said...

OMG! Poor Taylor! Doesn't she need her fur to get her thru the rest of winter?

Please take a pic of her shaved... man, I hope she's not bald! Poor baby!

M~

Nature Girl said...

That is too funny about Taylor. Poor pup! I hope the cats don't make fun of her.

I'm loving all your colorful pics.
Stacie