
And just a little funny to share with you...
I was at the post office yesterday chatting with the mail lady, discussing the recent mailbox beatings when she told me, "Oh, well it was Prom Night, it happens every year on Prom Night."
HooWee... do these kids know how to have fun or what??
4 comments:
Wha? I don't see anything in that picture... oh wait, there they are - that camo had them covered... :P
Mail box beatings it considered prom night fun? Wowweee indeed. :P
If it was the orange camouflage, it would sell like hotcakes here
Prom in March?! How odd! We don't have prom til May here.
Those krazy kids!
M~
LOL My step son called today and told me that his prom tux has a cammo vest. LOL I'm happy to say that the whole tux is NOT cammo! From what I hear his girlfriend wasn't all that thrilled about it either! ;-)
Post a Comment