Skittles?
They look like sour balls. I love cherry sour balls. Now I'm craving them! And I don't know where to buy them! lol This photo is so colorful, so of course I love it. :) Very creative.~S :)
I LOVE this colorful picture!!
Great colors, Leesa.M~
Mmmmm! Skittles? Gum balls? Doesn't matter! It's a great picture -- and really stunning against the black background here! :) Very nice!
mmm they look like gobstoppers! GOBSTOPPERS are the BEST!!!!
They are gobstoppers :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Skittles?
They look like sour balls. I love cherry sour balls. Now I'm craving them! And I don't know where to buy them! lol
This photo is so colorful, so of course I love it. :) Very creative.
~S :)
I LOVE this colorful picture!!
Great colors, Leesa.
M~
Mmmmm! Skittles? Gum balls? Doesn't matter! It's a great picture -- and really stunning against the black background here! :) Very nice!
mmm they look like gobstoppers! GOBSTOPPERS are the BEST!!!!
They are gobstoppers :)
Post a Comment