I love the blue in this one. Really pretty. Would make a great card. Oh... and your favorite of my brood has out-cuted himself. See my blog.~S
Oh...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!;)
You're so talented, this photo is perfect.
but... 8 degrees feels so much better when the sun is shining and the sky is blue... right?dull and grey here still...and cold... and snow... ick!enjoy the sun! Send it north when you are done with it!
Great macro, girl. Man, I hope I can take pics of that someday.M~
Absolutely breathtaking, Leesa! You're the master!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the blue in this one. Really pretty. Would make a great card.
Oh... and your favorite of my brood has out-cuted himself. See my blog.
~S
Oh...brrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
;)
You're so talented, this photo is perfect.
but... 8 degrees feels so much better when the sun is shining and the sky is blue... right?
dull and grey here still...
and cold... and snow... ick!
enjoy the sun!
Send it north when you are done with it!
Great macro, girl. Man, I hope I can take pics of that someday.
M~
Absolutely breathtaking, Leesa! You're the master!
Post a Comment