Perfectly still, perfectly gorgeous. Stunning, really.
Wow, nice! I really like that one! Wonderful choice for the Hunt.
Not a ripple...beautiful.
That is a beautiful photo!Thanks for stopping by. :)
Gorgeous! What a beautifully clear, crisp reflection! Wonderful. :)
Oh my, what an amazing photo.
Beautiful! Where was is taken?
That picture is beautiful. We love the way the mountain is reflected in the clear water.Have a great weekend.
Wow... this is gorgeous!M~
OMG! The water looks like glass! Now THAT'S an idyllic setting!Enjoy the weekend!
So much symmetry! It's just amazing.
Very cool photo! thats awesome!
Awesome! I love those diagonal lines and the processing is beautiful :)
Awesome picture. I love the reflection of the mountain in the water :)Have a wonderful weekend--happy hunting.
I just love the photos you take. Is this using the Orton Effect? It's a stunning photo. You are soooo talented with the camera. I'm posting a link to you on my blog. I hope that's okay. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend.
The reflection is amazing. The stillness of the photo is so surreal, beautiful...simply beautiful.I played too this week.-Lea
This photo looks like a painting! What an art to capture that!
beautiful picture! Thanks for the visit to my blog.
It looks so peaceful!Thanks for stopping by my blog, and as you know, I played too :-)
Such a relaxing and soothing scene.Great picture.
Understand you, when you wrote nothing much happens here to day.However, this is a beatiful spot. most urban people would spend some time at.PS. I'm Norwegian, and did visit NW Montana last July. Hurra.
What a peaceful, beautiful photo!Enjoyed reading your blog :)
Perfect reflection!
I don't think I've ever seen water so smooth. What a beautiful picture!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Perfectly still, perfectly gorgeous. Stunning, really.
Wow, nice! I really like that one! Wonderful choice for the Hunt.
Not a ripple...beautiful.
That is a beautiful photo!
Thanks for stopping by. :)
Gorgeous! What a beautifully clear, crisp reflection! Wonderful. :)
Oh my, what an amazing photo.
Beautiful! Where was is taken?
That picture is beautiful. We love the way the mountain is reflected in the clear water.
Have a great weekend.
Wow... this is gorgeous!
M~
OMG! The water looks like glass! Now THAT'S an idyllic setting!
Enjoy the weekend!
So much symmetry! It's just amazing.
Very cool photo! thats awesome!
Awesome! I love those diagonal lines and the processing is beautiful :)
Awesome picture. I love the reflection of the mountain in the water :)
Have a wonderful weekend--happy hunting.
I just love the photos you take. Is this using the Orton Effect? It's a stunning photo. You are soooo talented with the camera. I'm posting a link to you on my blog. I hope that's okay. Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend.
The reflection is amazing. The stillness of the photo is so surreal, beautiful...simply beautiful.
I played too this week.
-Lea
This photo looks like a painting! What an art to capture that!
beautiful picture! Thanks for the visit to my blog.
It looks so peaceful!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and as you know, I played too :-)
Such a relaxing and soothing scene.
Great picture.
Understand you, when you wrote nothing much happens here to day.
However, this is a beatiful spot. most urban people would spend some time at.
PS. I'm Norwegian, and did visit NW Montana last July. Hurra.
What a peaceful, beautiful photo!
Enjoyed reading your blog :)
Perfect reflection!
I don't think I've ever seen water so smooth. What a beautiful picture!
Post a Comment