Monday, March 19

Soggy



Not much exciting to report from here. It was a very quiet weekend.
We've had a alot of snow melting so it has turned the ground very wet and just messy. I walked around the property today and we have many trees that have fallen over.
I checked the dam on the pond and found most of the water was going through it instead of through this large draining pipe. So, I had to call someone out here to check it out. They will be back tomorrow to work on it.
I did have geese show up, but with the pond being frozen, they didn't stay long. Just not quite time yet.

And, that's about it.
Like I said, it's just been quiet.

5 comments:

Marianna said...

Wow, even brown & soggy, it looks so pretty up there.

M~

Nature Girl said...

My Grandma always used to say "no news is good news" Considering your history with Leesa's Law, I think you should adopt this slogan.

Stacie

LarryLilly said...

I love birch trees, I assume that is a river birch. I tried growing a couple in Oklahoma, but it was too hot. I paid a handsome price for a nursery to plant it so it would be covered under a warranty, but it died, and its replacement died the next year. they told me the third would be their last, so I planted an Ash.

Now would be a good time to burn your burn pile.

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

It's been pretty hum-drum around Palace Peanut too....

Anonymous said...

Hi Leesa - been a while but just stopping in to say hello! :) Uukk on the muck!