Thursday, March 1

Glimmer

It snowed a few more inches last night. I had a small window of sun to go out and take a few photos.



There's just something about a blue sky and the snow so bright.



The birds are actually sitting still today.



The fisheye lens is fun on a day like today too :) Do you see that up there? It's blue sky!



The deer are running around, it kind of looks like they're playing tag or hide and seek :)



Marble followed me all around while I was taking photos, so I assumed she wanted hers taken too :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!

So if you posted 4, how many did you take during your entire shoot?

Nature Girl said...

I Love it..Marble is such a pretty girl! The robin pic is cool too and that deer looks like it's buried in snow! LOL

Stacie

Shephard said...

I love the fisheye... esp. what look like fence posts or railings (?) bracketing the upper corners. Really nice composition.

~S

Marianna said...

I bet it's pretty bright out there, with the sun & the snow. These are gorgeous. I love the fish lens.

M~

Moosekahl said...

We have the snow but it hasn't stopped yet for the blue sky to come out! I start housesitting on a place with four horses tomorrow. I put new batteries in the charger tonight :) I want to take a few shtos out in the country while I have the change.

Unknown said...

And she's so pretty, lol mybe she wants to be on a greeting card

~grey said...

LOVE the deer in front of your house.... they are soooo cute. But they would be happier if you brushed the snow off of them.

I see P3 can't count....LOL

Robin Alexa said...

Aren't robins just the loveliest creatures ever????

Tamatha said...

haha....Marble! What a great name and what a beautiful horse!