Friday, March 9

Danger, Cupcake Ahead





Ok, so you can't buy sweets just for photography without eating some.
I feel so blah.
Photography is a dangerous business I tell ya.
Thank goodness these were mini cupcakes.
I wonder if deer like cupcakes?

Today was a sunny day, so I did enjoy some time outside and taking a few photos here and there. With the sun out though, comes the slushy dirty snow and the muddy dirt roads. Everything is wet and muddy. You can't even tell what color the trucks are anymore and I won't even go into what my floors look like.
I forgot about that yucky melting period before spring.
Of course, I'm sure we'll still get more snow before that happens.

Ok, so I think I need some real food and a real beer.

You'll rarely hear me say this but...

I'm sweeted out.

**Oh..and I just ordered a remote for my camera. Oh yeah.. I'm excited :)

4 comments:

Marianna said...

Oh yay on the remote! That'll be fun for you to try out!

I hear you on the "all sweetened out". There's jars & bowls of candy, chocolate, sweets at work. I'm so sick of them! And it's innevitable that I'll swipe something every time I pass a bowl. Yesterday I SWORE I wasn't going to touch the chocolate. I made it til 3 & then I had a Reese's chocolate egg. That irritated me because I didn't WANT it! Today I didn't make any promises... LOL. And I ate.

But, I love your pics, so go ahead & take more artsy fartsy ones! We'll watch while you eat.

:)
M~

Osbasso said...

Step..away..from the cupcake...

Nature Girl said...

A remote for the camera? Who knew!
That's cool beans right there!

I hate the melty dirty period. I don't mind getting muddy, but I hate how it makes everything else dirty.

Stacie

Jennifer said...

I have a remote for my camera and LOVE it!!! It was one of my best investments for my camera!!!

ENJOY!!!