Friday, March 30

Housework



I have a lot to do before my next trip to Seattle, so I'm slowly getting that done. I'll be gone for almost two weeks again, so that's alot of preparation to leave your house to someone else.

It's sunny again today (yay) so I might get out again with the camera.
Grizzly is getting better, but he seems to be doing it at a snails pace. I HOPE he's better before I leave.

The cats are loving this weather and hanging out in the outside cat room alot. So you see Trout looking at me, wondering why he can't be on the side I'm on :)

4 comments:

Michael said...

Trout has that whole "putting a guilt trip on you" look down pat!

Kat said...

My goodness he's grown! Still adorable! Glad Grizzly is still getting better!

Marianna said...

I was going to say the same thing Carrie said ~ he sure has gotten bigger!

Can I give you a list of things done that I need done, too? Just asking'.

M~

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Beautiful cat!