Please tell me its the 50mm L. My God woman, I am sooooooo jellous. I love my 24-105mm L!!!
Leave it to me to be more worried about the lens than the cat. Sorry.
@ PQ, it will take more than one checking account dear. I aught to know I have been trying to keep up with Leesa, and am failing misserably behind. I have nearly 5k into my camera bag, and I don't come close to having the gear Leesa has.
8 comments:
Did you receive the medicine you were waiting for? Is this why his eyes are getting a bit better?
M~
Aw, poor Grizz...I hope he's feeling better soon. He's a beutiful boy!
Stacie
Aww, poor thing. I hope he is feeling better.
I have a favor. Can you email me? I don't have your email address (Michael has it, but he's not home.).
My email is ronidawg71 @ gmail . com
Thanks,
Paige
He's SO sweet!
And you make me want to go out and spend my entire checking account on camera stuff! ;)
Please tell me its the 50mm L. My God woman, I am sooooooo jellous. I love my 24-105mm L!!!
Leave it to me to be more worried about the lens than the cat. Sorry.
@ PQ, it will take more than one checking account dear. I aught to know I have been trying to keep up with Leesa, and am failing misserably behind. I have nearly 5k into my camera bag, and I don't come close to having the gear Leesa has.
Chickie--I haven't received the meds yet, he seems to just be getting better on his own. Which I like. Medicating cats is no fun.
Foto Nut-- it is a 50mm canon lens, on the Canon 5D. I really like this lens:)
Sweet little face.
Warm photo, really nice.
~S
Glad to hear he is improving! Hope he's all better soon!
Post a Comment