
We had yummy lunch at a Mexican restaurant. We finally found one that was good. I had sauteed shrimp and mushrooms.. very yummy :)

I also went back to Starbucks and replaced the cupcake that the meddlesome dog ate!! They didn't have the exact one, but they had some pretty yummy ones, so I splurged and bought of few pastries.
So of course, stay tuned.. more photos to come :)
5 comments:
Do you think someone can create a computer where we can taste the food you post on here?
Tekkie Geek John... there's a job for you!
M~
ack, now see if hubs would get me that power cord I wouldn't ever sit in the drivers seat lol. I could catch up on my letters and write on my book lol
So you go into some restaurant, whip out your camera, and shoot some pics? Then the owner starts running after you with a meat clever, thinks your doing a followup to his failing grade he just got by the health department the day before LOL.
I bet when you get into society, people will invite you to a party on the promise that you leave Lessas "albatross" camera home. I mean, its ok to get pics of the two not-married-to each-other sneaking kisses in the hallway, but quite another to take pics of their medicine cabinet!
Leesa, you are such a good photographer! Those shrimp look dee-licious!
Post a Comment