Sunday, March 4

Quiet




Not much excitement around here lately.
It's been a quiet weekend so far.
Of course I probably just jinxed myself.

Oh I did see something interesting last night. My cats have been using a ladder to get up into the top of the barn recently, which I thought was pretty wild.
Then, last night, I saw a raccoon do the same thing.

Raccoons and cats climbing ladders.

What's next?

5 comments:

Marianna said...

And where was your camera to capture that?!

M~

Moosekahl said...

I think Leesa's Law followed me to the farm! Horses not wanting their leads, attack rooster, frozen water tanks...Crazy!t

Osbasso said...

I'm with M--a bit disappointed about not seeing pics...

Here's to hoping that Leesa's Law doesn't strike during the rest of the weekend!

Anonymous said...

This photo is stunning! You have captured a beautiful deer...

~grey said...

I love how the deer can look behind them... but still be facing forward. LOL

Cats climbing ladders... too funny!