Thursday, March 22

Sparkles



Well, if you ever thought of visiting me, do it RIGHT NOW. I have been cleaning all morning and it sparkles. I have cleaned from top to bottom and you could eat off the floors.
Well, okay, I wouldn't eat off MY floors I guess, but you get the point.
All the trash is in the bins, recyclables are in the truck, laundry is done and I even created a walkway in the horse area so I will quit sinking in the goop.

Now I just need some bonbons so I can sit on the couch and watch my stories.
**Okay that right there was funny, I don't care who ya are :)

4 comments:

~grey said...

I love the smell of a clean house!!! Mine doesn't smell or look that way too often...
Kids are stinky and messy! LOL

You did make me smile and laugh though... :)

Marianna said...

I'm laughing with you. Really, I am.

:P
M~

Osbasso said...

Thank you for sharing, Larry...

Nature Girl said...

If I bring a case of bonbons, how long will you let me stay?

Stacie