Wednesday, March 21

Cool :)



I got an email this morning, this photo was chosen over hundreds to be used in a book for a university in British Columbia.
Did I say Cool?? :)

9 comments:

Osbasso said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! People are recognizing what we've already known about you!

Love your "drive" shots, too!

Michael said...

That is fantastic.
Of course that is no surprise. You always have fabulous photos.

Take Care
Michael

Kat said...

Hey Leesa. That's awesome about getting your picture in the book!

I was wondering what you thought about this pet food recall (since your hubs is a vet and you have so many animals)? I've got one sick cat at home who is fortunately not in renal failure, but is refusing to eat, and I fear that the reason my foster died last month was from the food as well.

I recalled your dog passed away not to long ago and thought it was also renal failure, but I might just be nuts. Just curious if he ate any of the bad food.

Leesa said...

Hi Carrie :)
My dogs do eat Iams on occasion, but never any wet food. If I recall correctly, all the affected food was wet. My hubs works in California, I don't think he's seen any animals yet affected by this food.

If you have any worries about your pet and this food, I'd be at the vet right now :)

chez bez said...

Big congrats on what John said.

Reminds me of s bit of a local scandal from these Tennessee parts. On our tourism website was a beautiful scenic pic...from Alaska!

Have a great day.

Leesa said...

Well, they said it was a book about birds, and even the bird books I have here show birds from all over the world.
So I assume that's what it's being used for :)

Marianna said...

Girl! This is fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

M~

Nature Girl said...

That's awsome Leesa! I'm so happy for you...it's a FAB shot and I love all the drive shots too..All of them.
Stacie

Laurie and Chris said...

Congratulations!!You take such great photos. I'm not surprised that they choose you.