Very pretty :) Postcard-material :)
The title of your blog and this photo are a perfect match. Who would not get peace of mind there? Gorgeous.
Beautiful scene!I enjoyed seeing the animal photos on your blog :)Happy Hunting ^..^
Oh my gosh...I wish I were standing on the edge of that dock taking all that beauty in...Beautiful photo!I played too,Lea
I want to be there!
I just want to walk right in. "Perfect" is right.
Wow... where was this taken? Sigh. I'd love to be there right now.M~
What a beautiful shot! I wish I was in your "empty" shot right now!
It looks peaceful to us. We wouldn't mind making it not empty!
I agree with Laurie and Chris, I'l be more than happy to fill that sucker up with many guests.:)Nice choice.
Such a peaceful place and probably romantic, if I had someone to be romantic with... Great shot.
Awesome photo! Empty can be good! My own entry is rather sad...Cheers from Toronto!
Breathtaking :) :)
I'd love to be there right now!Mine's up too :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Very pretty :) Postcard-material :)
The title of your blog and this photo are a perfect match. Who would not get peace of mind there? Gorgeous.
Beautiful scene!
I enjoyed seeing the animal photos on your blog :)
Happy Hunting ^..^
Oh my gosh...I wish I were standing on the edge of that dock taking all that beauty in...
Beautiful photo!
I played too,
Lea
I want to be there!
I just want to walk right in. "Perfect" is right.
Wow... where was this taken? Sigh. I'd love to be there right now.
M~
What a beautiful shot! I wish I was in your "empty" shot right now!
It looks peaceful to us. We wouldn't mind making it not empty!
I agree with Laurie and Chris, I'l be more than happy to fill that sucker up with many guests.
:)
Nice choice.
Such a peaceful place and probably romantic, if I had someone to be romantic with... Great shot.
Awesome photo! Empty can be good! My own entry is rather sad...
Cheers from Toronto!
Breathtaking :) :)
I'd love to be there right now!
Mine's up too :)
Post a Comment